Wolfenson, Louis Bernard. "Implications of the Place of the Book of Ruth in Editions, Manuscripts, and Canon of the Old Testament." Hebrew Union College Annual (2014): 151-178.
Fisch, Harold. "Ruth and the structure of covenant history." Vetus Testamentum 32, no. Fasc. 4 (2012): 425-437.
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the collegeessaywriter.net website, please click below to request its removal:
- Essay on the Benefits of Carolingians from Their Alliance with the Papacy
- Paper Example on The Torah, The Prophets and The Writings
- Literary Essay: Friendship and Brotherhood in The Epic of Gilgamesh and Monkey
- Essay on Violence vs. Humanity in Literature
- Questions and Answers on Chumash Stories - Paper Example
- Essay on Struggle for Freedom in Rip Van Winkle
- Discussion Questions on Religion - Paper Example