As we move to the future, psychology is going to become more and more complex as other new human behaviors emerge. This would require advanced mathematical capabilities that will be used in modeling these new phenomenon, analyzing them and coming up with more organized results. The need to ensure consistence, uniformity and the capability to replicate results of studies done by previous researchers would increasingly become important.
As new complex human behavior emerges as we move into the future, thee problem of the current and existing theories that explain human behavior are likely to become unreliable. This may be a challenge which will only be addressed by creation of new theories that fit well with empirical evidence.
In conclusion, psychology as discipline continues to develop and grow. There have been challenges and successes regarding research work done previously. This is expected and as we move into the future, it is expected that the number of successes will outweigh the challenges encountered and psychology as science will have grown and developed more.
Ponder, J. D., & Haridakis, P. (2015). Selectively social politics: The differing roles of media use on political discussion. Mass Communication & Society, 18(3), 281-302. doi:10.1080/15205436.2014.940977
Edlund, J. E. (2016). Invited editorial: Let's do it again: A call for replications in Psi Chi Journal of Psychological Research. Psi Chi Journal Of Psychological Research, 21(1), 59-61.
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the collegeessaywriter.net website, please click below to request its removal:
- Course Work on Psychology: Defining the Phenomenal Field
- Essay Example on Video Games and Aggression in Teens
- Review of Engstrom Case Study - Essay Sample
- Traditional Bullying Versus Cyber Bullying. Research Paper Sample.
- Essay on the Seven Dimensions of Wellness
- Research Paper Example: Psychological and Biological Components of Psychosis
- Paper Example: The Integrated Psychological Theory of Leadership
- Essay on Motivation and Self-Initiation Are the Primary Pivotal Areas of PRT Intervention
- Social Work Example: A Genogram for Hernandez Family
- Thesis Statement: Power Can Define and Alter the Behavior of People Based on Situational Factors
- Defining Abnormality Paper Sample
- The Uncontrollable Laughter - An Essay Sample
- Sociology of Mental Disorder Cases - Paper Example
- Essay on Pseudoscientific Psychopathology
- Jessicas Social-Emotional Development Case Study Paper Example