The Business Model and Strategy
The organization aims to create value by addressing clinical needs and ethical questions. Creative concepts are challenged as research and development teams are tasked to produce drastic yet ethically sound technology (Elton & O'Riordan, 2016). Technology delivery shall concern mandating an individual with specific focus to respond to identified needs. The identification and response to needs and controversial questions will capture value without introducing. The organization aims to engage target market in the designing of technology to ensure that the solutions are unique to client needs. Such differentiation should bare positive impact on customer retention and inspire market dominance.
Expected market share is 20% of the Nations clinical health institutions. The anticipated competition includes IBM WatsonPaths and Zephyr Health. The two artificial intelligence technology companies focus on improving clinical diagnosis processes. The organizations target market includes clinics and hospitals within the United States of America. Beyond packaging the disruptive technology in an exciting manner, the organization aims to engage in robust media campaigns and to explore health conferences as an opportunity to reach out to industry stakeholders.
Development and Commercial Barriers
The organization anticipates some challenges in technology development and deliver. Regulatory requirements shall be considered from product development stage to marketing. FDA guidelines shall be observed to ensure that the compliance authority finds the technology acceptable. Market adaptation challenges shall be addressed by responding to client feedback and incorporating the recommended changes in a progressive manner. Technology licensing should prove useful in attending to growing demand. The delicate nature of healthcare innovation shall be checked to ensure that client safely prevails and the product addresses patient privacy and moral queries.
The implementation of machine learning technology will begin with the definition and assessment of ethical questions. Identification of appropriate technology parameters shall occur. Selection of technology algorithms and subsequent assessment of implementation outcomes subject to anticipated impact on client needs form the final stage of implementation.
Technology maturity concerns market and innovation responsiveness (Albert, 2016). The markets perspective of innovation plays a crucial role in implementation success since client acceptance of technology implies business accomplishment. Innovation responsiveness aspects concern the readiness of inventions to respond to specific needs and subject qualifications of technology. Mature technology facilitates identified tasks while presenting minimal challenges.
Albert, T. (2016). Measuring Technology Maturity: Operationalizing Information from Patents, Scientific Publications, and the Web. London: Springer.
Elton, J., & O'Riordan, A. (2016). Healthcare Disrupted: Next Generation Business Models and Strategies (p. 95). Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the collegeessaywriter.net website, please click below to request its removal:
- Research Paper on Amazon.com
- the Role of Service Quality on Customer Loyalty of the Islamic Banks in Palestine - Paper Example
- Essay on NPIAS Airports and ACM
- Essay on Manufacturing and Service Operations
- Analyse Recent Retail Chain Breach of Security - Paper Example
- Use the Congruence Model to Describe the Inputs to the Organization - Essay Sample
- Natural environment + Social environment + Task environment
- Coursework Example on Security Management
- Case Study of Lamm Rubenstone: Organizational and Leadership Analysis
- Essay on Black Thursday: The Thanksgiving Sale
- Business Continuity Management - Paper Example
- Aesthetic Experience
- Health Literacy and Health Disparities - Paper Example
- Professional Perspectives: Knowledge, Skills, and Values of Social Workers
- Essay on Kuwait Road Accidents From the Perspective of Health Determinants