This will begin by giving an account of the film 'Soul Surfer' by Bethany Hamilton that is being referenced as one of the bases of a real-life situation.
An overview of the real-life situation on the topic chosen so that people can b able to have an understanding of the topic.
There will also be a brief introduction of the perspective that will explore in the presentation.
States what issues are significant
The real-life situation has to be developed into knowledge question
Depicted naturally the real-life situation that structures the starting point for the introduction
KNOWLEDGE ISSUE (RECOGNIZED)
A knowledge issue is a comprehensive question which means to investigate the issues of knowledge and assess it. In this manner, known issues are designed as 'How would we know? This is concerned about acquaintance where there are at least two plausible alternatives.
It includes the real-life situations and also can be more abstract.
It has four features
About knowledge or knowing
Expressed regarding TOK vocabulary
Removed and unmistakably figured a solitary knowledge question from the genuine life circumstance
KNOWLEDGE ISSUE (DEVELOPED)
The knowledge issue must be represented in the presentation of your introduction as it is the thing that your submission is about.
These are explanations which are answers to your knowledge issue or sub-knowledge issues. They are articulated with proving that arguments and supports such a point. In a way you can regard this as a section in a paper, its structure is like the Point Evidence Explanation (PEE) or Statement Evidence Explanation (SEX) which you might be acquainted with.
AOK AND WOKs
The knowledge question and its analysis will be phrased in TOV vocabulary which is referred to as Area of Knowledge (AOK) and Ways of Knowing (WOK).
Area of Knowledge (AOK)
Ways of Knowing (WOK)
OTHER REAL-LIFE SITUATION
There is need to explain how the knowledge questions will help in reevaluating the real-life situation
There is need to connect the knowledge question to an absolute or particular life situation
It is also a way to explain how the discussion will help to re-evaluate other similar real-life situations.
Distinguished and investigated different viewpoints in connection to the knowledge question, and sent illustrations and contentions in the administration of this investigation
It briefly summarizes the perspective covered and also to acknowledge another possible perspective on the knowledge questions
This will also be a summary of the main argument about the knowledge questions
The conclusion also relates the real-life situation and how the outcomes analysis significant to them.
Related the discoveries of and bits of knowledge from the investigation back to the picked genuine circumstance and demonstrated how they might be pertinent to other genuine circumstances
- The Impact of Social Media and Technology on University Students
- Motivation Letter for Master's in Intellectual Property
- Application for a Study Permit - Personal Statement
- Individual Reflective Journal on the Learning Experience - Paper Example
- How I Would Benefit from Spending a Week Studying in Havana, Cuba
- Essay Sample: Shaping School Culture
- Feedback to Students for Their Papers on Crimes Against Humanity Issue
- 3.1 Defining Child Mental Health
- Reflective Writing Essay
- The Every Student Succeeds Act - Education Essay Example
- Education Administration and Management - Essay Example
- Every Student Succeeds Act and Education Reforms in United States Public Schools - Paper Example
- RTI - Response to Intervention. Research Paper Example.
- Factors That Influence Disinterest in Reading Among Sixth-Grade Students - Paper Example
- Motivational Essay Sample for Physical Therapy Course