Quality Metrics/ indicators
The data information is about the effectiveness of the quality being received, access initiative as well as safety. The indicators under this category would include.
Patient Satisfaction and Engagement.
Rate of Readmission for the particular illnesses
Employees response to the patients.
The dashboard metrics are usually meant for streamlining and maximizing the flow of the patient through the business at the same time accessing revenue. Without having such systems that will track the impact of the employees and the patient, a lot of money will be left on the table or lost because of the unsatisfied patients and poor employees performance. There is no essence of increasing tariffs in the facility if the employees are not offering high-quality healthcare, with these sets of metrics the management of the hospital will be able to maximize the quality of healthcare delivery (Shaffer, J. (2017).
Average number of patients attended to
Average number of patient admitted
The metrics are meant to gauge the activities in the health care services, hence determining the number of resources that the management should release in depending on the average number of patient that they are handing in a given period of time. Also, the indicator will show the peak time of operation in order to have enough staff in operation (Slee, Slee, & Schmidt, 2001).
Revenue generated by department
Revenue generated per doctor
Expenses per department/ doctor
While drilling down into this information as well as cross-referencing it against the Utilization Metrics stated above, the management of the facilities together with the decision makers can easily gauge the increase the profitability through expanding the most profitable channels of the business (Shaffer, J. (2017).
Average waiting time
To see a doctor
To get a treatment
When being in operation as a business, one of the prevalent factors that need to be fulfilled is delivery of satisfactory services to the clients. This indicator is much significant in determining whether the services that are being offered are appreciated with the patients. Normally, the patients needs to be attended to without further hesitation to avoid further complication in their health. This indicator will show how much satisfied are the patient, this way the management and the decision makers of the health facility will be able to determine whether there is need of increasing the resources or manpower to meet their patients expectations (Cynthia McKinney, FHIMSS & Ray Hess, 2012).
Cynthia McKinney, M. B. A., FHIMSS, P. & Ray Hess, R. R. T. (2012). Implementing business intelligence in your healthcare organization. HIMSS Books.
Shaffer, J. (2017). Dashboard book. Place of publication not identified: John Wiley & Sons.
Slee, V. N., Slee, D. A., & Schmidt, H. J. (2001). Health care terms. Saint Paul, Minn: Tringa Press.
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the collegeessaywriter.net website, please click below to request its removal:
- According to Dell and Lawrence
- Marketing as an Integral Part of Business - Essay Sample
- Intellectual Property and Trade Secrets - Essay Example
- Essay on Safety, Security and Human Development
- The Middle Range Nursing Integrated Theory of Health Behavior Change
- Education Plan for Seniors Focused on the Health Benefits - Critical Thinking Example
- Gay Men with Mental Illness and Drug Abuse - Interventions
- Essay Sample on Ethical Dilemma and HIPPA
- Are Cell Phones Destroying a Generation? Essay Sample
- Understanding the Goals of a Business Organization - Business Administration Essay
- Discussions: The Sources of Internal Political Risk for Businesses in the Background of BREXIT in U.K. Corruption.
- Course Work Sample: General Services Administration
- Essay Sample on Prevention of Insolvent Trading
- Image Reputation and Management - Paper Example
- Statement of Interest in the Master of Business Administration Course - Paper Example