Use of technology will enhance the flow of information within the organization from one department to the other. When it comes to recruitment in the company, more than two departments are involved and for an efficient communication among them, technology usually plays a significant role. With proper software in place, the CIC recruiters will be able to display the qualified applicants on the screen and that will automatically reach the employers to select the most suitable applicant for the post.
Technology use in Collaboration
In every organization, people do have their different opinions and technology usually grant them a chance to express their views hence opens a floor of discussion. In this case, different parties will disagree on various issues but at the end of it all, they will have to take an action (Mourshed, Farrell & Barton, 2012). Regardless of peoples ranks in the company, technology will always display their positions to everyone what makes it great leveling device in the organization.
Use of technology in Relationships
Consultant companies usually deal with several clients that they need to maintain a good relationship with for future benefits. In CIC technology will enable the firm to maintain a good relationship with job seekers as well as those who have left the organization giving them a good reputation in the market. They will have a website where their clients, as well as the job seekers, can express their views regarding their services and vacancy available.
Technology in Maintenance of Organizational Structure
Following an increased number of people being hired, the CIC company needs a hiring process that involves dictated centralized hiring team participates from sourcing to onboarding though the team available is incapable of achieving it. A hiring system will ease the job for the team in that each member will have a section to operate.
The hiring system will give CIC a leverage over its competitors in the market by accessing and recruiting the best applicants out there. The system will allow them to scrutinize the resumes fast and easily (Noe et al. 2003). Their website will also attract a large number of qualified job seekers that grant them a chance to choose from a variety.
Mourshed, M., Farrell, D., & Barton, D. (2012). Education to employment: Designing a system that works. McKinsey Center for Government, 18, 1-7.
Noe, R. A., Hollenbeck, J. R., Gerhart, B., & Wright, P. M. (2003). Gaining a competitive advantage. Irwin: McGraw-Hill.
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the collegeessaywriter.net website, please click below to request its removal:
- Creating and Implementing Policy on Ethics in New York Police Department
- Management Case Study Example
- Essay Example on Temporal Staffing Services in a Health Care Market
- Essay Example on Management Secrets of Korean Admiral Yi Sun-Sin
- Role of Total Quality Management in a Hospital Organization. Essay Example.
- Essay on Evaluation of the Business Plan of Quality Training
- Wildlife and Airports - Paper Example
- Essay Sample on Market Research and Analysis
- Course Work Sample: General Services Administration
- Dissertation Example: How Transactional and Transformational Leadership Style Is Used in Healthcare Organizations in UAE
- Term Paper Sample: The Importance of Strategic Management and Marketing Plans in Business
- Business Organizations and Environments in a Global Context Report: Knight Frank New Market Entry in Norway
- Natural environment + Social environment + Task environment
- Working Together... When Apart - Article Review Example
- Questions and Answers on Personal Leadership Style - Paper Example