Donatello greatest achievement in crafting the figure of David
The achievement gets noted to have taken place in 1430 when he did a bronze statue of David. The statue stood five feet tall and was independent of any work of architecture which surrounded it.
Biggest challenge to Donatello in the creation of the statue of Gattamelata
In consideration of the inferior technology of the time, I am of the opinion that the greatest problem faced by Donatello was on lack of advanced technical skills which could enhance the architectural work.
What Alberti learned from the Roman architecture and how he used the knowledge in creating new architectural forms?
He learned the ancient ruins and the antiquities from the Roman architecture and incorporated the concepts in formulating new architectural ideas. He also incorporated natural science, physics, and mathematics to the knowledge acquired from the Romans architects in coming up with new designs.
How painters in Flanders differed from their Italian Contemporaries regarding painting technology
The painters differed from the technological techniques used, for example, the painters in Flanders used less advanced technology as opposed to the Italians. The Italians had made great steps in technology and used techniques which could not be matched, an example of a key term used for Italian painting got noted as tenebrism.
Brief history of Albarello
History holds the view that Albarello was pottery jar for keeping apothecaries ointments and drugs in the regions of the Near East and some parts of Spain. The main area of production got based in Italy especially around the 15th and 18th century.
Evidence for the reception of Mongol textiles at the courts of Europe in the 14th century
The evidence for the reception of the Mongol textiles at the courts of Europe in the 14th century gets based on the Mongol paper money like those of the Marco Polo which got issued during travel expeditions. Another evidence gets founded on three major textile production centers like the Besh Baliq in Basin Corridor, Hongzhou and the Xunmalin located near modern Beijing.
Brief discussion on who Marco Polo was and his legacy in the late medieval Europe
Marco Polo was a renowned Venetian Merchant traveler who made further travel expeditions than the predecessors during the 24th year of the Silk Road Journey. His main legacy in the late medieval Europe gets founded on being the first and most famous European to travel to Asia during the middle age.
Comparing and contrasting the enthronement scenes from Early Renaissance Italy to those from Mongol Iran and why Mongols appear in Italian Paintings
In comparison, both the enthronement scenes led to certain consequential outcomes while on contrast, the Early Renaissance Italy focused on internal developments whereas that of Mongol Iran dwelt on the great destruction of commercials. Equally notable, Mongols appear on Italian paintings due to their textiles which found a way to Italy and proved essential to Italian art, the point also justifies why Italian artists knew about their identities.
What surviving diplomatic documents tell about European and particularly the French relation with the Mongolian Empire?
Diplomatic documents inform of the good relations that exist between the French and the Mongolians. Some of the important relationships include those of economics, culture and scientific cooperation among others. In 2015, the duo celebrated their 50th anniversary of good relations.
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the collegeessaywriter.net website, please click below to request its removal:
- Essay Example: Globalization of American Pop-Culture Through Hollywood
- Nation-State and Collective Identity for Its Citizens in the Latter Part of the Twentieth Century
- Concert Report Example
- Differences Between Australia Culture and Italian Culture in Terms of International Trade - Paper Example
- Dangerous Liaisons - Movie Review Example
- Summary of Facebook Follies Documentary - Movie Review Example
- Cultural Beliefs About Health and Illness - Essay Sample
- Marketing Essay Example: Impact of Cultural Values on Consumer Behavior
- Alfred Hitchcock: The Cold Blondies Film - Essay Example
- Hollywood in Vienna, Great Hall - Personal Report on Concert Attendance
- Eisner's Ten Lessons the Arts Teach Response Paper Example
- Reasons for Wanting to Major in Dance at UF - Essay Sample
- Artwork Description: Perseverance and Hope. Art Essay Example.
- Anwers to Some Questions on Paintings
- The National Board of Censorship of Motion Pictures Ineffectiveness - Essay Sample